Monday

Visualization, The Path to Success!

"If you want to reach a goal, you must "see the reaching" in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal." - Ziz Ziglar

Visualization is an amazing tool once you learn how to use it. As I've spoke of in my book, "Chasing the Shark: A Journey from Fear to Freedom", our thoughts have power. When you hold a thought long enough, it becomes a belief. Our belief system governs the outcomes of our choices.

When you take the time to focus on the end result you want, you put into play all that's necessary for that outcome to materialize. Don't get bogged down in the details. They will take care of themselves. Just know in your heart that you want the result you want and keep pictures in your mind of how you want that end result to look.

When I was recovering from my heart attack and the staph infection, I put my mind on total healing and kept pictures around of me scuba diving and skiing. I "saw" myself doing that again! I knew that if I let my current condition dictate my life, that would be all I would see for the future.

Thinking from the end and having positive expectations, are the keys to bringing it about in your life. Empower yourself by taking charge of your thoughts and you will be guided to the results you want!

Be happy knowing that your future is waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment